Vulnerability Manager Terms of Service
Last Modified: May 2016
These Terms of Service (the "Terms" or "Agreement") for the Vulnerability Manager Service ("Service") are a legal agreement between you, either an individual or a legal entity ("You"), and Barracuda Networks, Inc. ("Barracuda").
These Terms, along with any other policies or documents referenced herein, govern Your purchase and use of the Service. Your use of the Service constitutes Your binding legal agreement to these Terms, which are subject to change at any time by Barracuda Networks.
If You are not legally able to be bound by these Terms or do not want to consent to these Terms, Your use of the Service is strictly prohibited.
Use of Service
- You represent and warrant that You have received permission from the site owner to run scans using the Service.
- Any reports generated using the Service are the sole property of Barracuda and may not be modified by You in any way.
- You may not create any derivative works using the Service and to the extent that any derivative works are created, You agree to transfer to Barracuda all right, title and interest in the derivative works.
- In connection with using or accessing the Service You will not:
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Service for any purpose;
- Bypass our robot exclusion headers, interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the EULA, Barracuda accepts no responsibility for damage to the scanned site and You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Barracuda harmless for any damage to your system or the systems of any third party on which you run the service.
- You agree to limit your warranty and liability to third parties so as not to increase Barracuda's liability beyond that set forth herein and You indemnify, defend and holds harmless Barracuda from any claim or liability by third parties caused by Your breach of this requirement.
Entire Agreement and Assignment
This Agreement, which incorporates the Barracuda Networks Software License Agreement ("EULA") located at https://www.barracuda.com/legal/software-license-agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the Services. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and the Terms of the EULA, these Terms will govern.